|Enjoying Otago's scenery and tourist activities is the highlight for many visitors, whether they're Kiwis or from abroad.
We work with many tourism orientated businesses in Otago and further afield. The people and businesses we work with range from resort developers and operators, the hospitality sector, adventure tourism and the general recreational and entertainment industry.
|Our tourism specialists can help you with;
• Advice on feasibility studies
• Joint ventures
• Property acquisition strategies – buying, leasing, etc
• Business ownership structures and governance
• Financing arrangements
• Resource management consents, and compliance, and
• Compliance including employment considerations, occupational health and safety and liquor licensing
George Berry & Revell Buckham both have a strong interest in the preservation of the region's heritage areas.
George is a former chairman of the North Otago Regional Committee of the New Zealand Historic Places Trust and the Oamaru Whitestone Civic Trust. Revell has a long-standing involvement in the preservation, maintenance and conservation of the area's heritage and historic buildings.
If you'd like to know more about our expertise in this field, or how we can help you, please contact one of our team