|Matthew has been a partner in Berry & Co’s Queenstown office since 2005.
He has a thriving business law and commercial property practice, and works with the firm’s trust clients. He also advises on immigration matters.
|Matthew's expertise includes;
• Providing advice on all aspects of commercial property sale and purchase, and leasing
• Advice on development and subdivision finance, and liaison with local authorities
• Specialist advice on Securities Act issues for developers
• Overseas Investment Act advice and applications for approval
• Advice on residential, commercial and rural property law and conveyancing
• Business law including advice on business structures, leases and financing transactions
• Providing advice on Wills, trusts, asset protection and succession planning, and
• Immigration law including residency requirements, business immigration applications, and advice on business opportunities
Before joining Berry & Co in 2003, Matthew grew his experience over a broad client base at two Invercargill law firms and also had three years in London and Dublin working for a Japanese investment bank.
A born and bred Southlander, Matthew's other life includes holding his fixed wing private pilot's license. He takes a keen interest in family, fitness for playing in the hills, jetboating and enjoys many of the South's other winter and summer outdoor activities.